Happy Friday! This weekend I’m finally getting my wisdom teeth out, which I’m dreading. I’ve been having stress dreams all week. All day today I will be counting down the hours until tomorrow’s surgery. Here’s hoping your Friday is better than mine! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from the week.
1. This recipe is on my weekend to-do list. Fall weather has started to arrive, even our temperatures in Arkansas are dropping, and I’m in the mood for pumpkin everything.
2. The National Football League has finally gone on record stating they expect nearly a third of retired players to develop long-term cognitive problems. Sorry future kids, you are not playing football.
3. I’ve been looking for a new “light” read and this book looks fun! It’s also right up Mil’s alley.
4. Every fall, I renew my quest to find the perfect leather jacket. It’s been several years and I have yet to find the style I want at my ideal price point. This Treasure & Bond moto jacket is currently on my lust list. Oh and this one, which I’ve placed in the “dream on” category.
5. The King Biscuit Blues Festival is my town’s largest annual event, bringing in thousands of people over three days. The month before the festival is one of my favorite times of year, as our town is filled with energy as everyone prepares for the festival’s first night, Wednesday, October 8th.