Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? The sun is supposed to make a brief reappearance here in Seattle, so I’m planning to spend some time outside before the perma-drizzle sets in for the season. Here are a few of my favorite links this week:
1. These three simple appetizer recipes all sound delicious. Time for a party! (abeautifulmess.com)
2. Steven Soderbergh recut Raiders of the Lost Ark as a silent black-and-white movie! I’m definitely watching it this weekend. And then rewatching the original. You know, for comparative purposes. (theguardian.com)
3. These gadgets are supposed to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. As someone who takes forever to drift off into dreamland, I’m intrigued. (refinery29.com)
4. I love these 10 adorable DIY art ideas–especially the pineapple! (poppytalk.com)
5. I haven’t attempted to make my own jewelry since elementary school, but these DIY spike cuffs might just change that. (stripesandsequins.com)
Have a fabulous weekend!