I recently started working from home on Fridays, and let me tell you, it’s extremely relaxing to listen to the rain pounding down outside while I’m curled up on the couch with my laptop and a cup of coffee (and oh yes, you better believe I wear my PJ pants all day). I hope the weekend has something fun in store for all of you! I might take advantage of Seattle Restaurant Week, but then again I might just stay cozy in my PJs here at home…
As always, I have selflessly rounded up my favorite links from the week for your amusement. You’re welcome!
1. Pondering a move? This list of the 20 best cities for 20-somethings may inspire you. And yep, Seattle’s on the list! (greatist.com)
2. These 11 fall scents are making me want to switch up my perfume…and as far as fragrance names go, it doesn’t get much cooler than Mojave Ghost. (byrdie.com)
3. This compilation of 12 meals worth the international plane ticket will make you drool on your computer. Evidently, there is something in Malaysia called a Coconut Sugar Bomb, and I really, really need to try it. (fathomaway.com)
4. If, like me, you find yourself occasionally seduced by the cheap wine at Trader Joe’s, you may appreciate these tips from a sommelier for making a cheap bottle of wine taste amazing. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
5. Still trying to pick a Halloween costume? Whether you’re dressing up with your bestie or your significant other, check out these literary costumes for duos! My fave might be “Power Couple Trainwreck” Zelda and F. Scott Fitzgerald. (buzzfeed.com)
Have a lovely weekend!