Happy Friday, lovelies! What’s everyone up to this weekend? I have a confession to make…I’m starting to get a wee bit excited about the holidays. The shops and restaurants in my neighborhood are already putting up Christmas lights, they’re setting up the ice skating rink in the park, and I’ve begun to devise my Christmas shopping plan of attack. (You can expect some holiday gift guides coming your way in the near future!) Though I should probably focus on getting ready for Thanksgiving first, huh? Anyway, here are a few of my fave links from the week. Enjoy!
1. These suggestions for styling your bar cart are so cute. In related news, I really want a bar cart. (apartmenttherapy.com)
2. Check out these 14 things you didn’t know about Krispy Kreme. Preview: they make wedding cakes! (thrillist.com)
3. These creepy, beautiful modern ruins are completely haunting. (thecoolist.com)
4. I love these awesome idioms from around the world. Why feed the donkey sponge cake? (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
5. I desperately need this pumpkin-shaped baked brie in my life. If I’m feeling ambitious, maybe I’ll attempt the recipe for Thanksgiving. (preserve.us)
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!