This weekend we saw snow on the ground in Seattle! It’s officially December, people. Party season has begun, and our latest gift guide is, quite fittingly, for the Entertainer in your life. This is the girl who loves playing hostess, who’s always the first to start dancing, and firmly believes that champagne is always a good idea. Her parties are legendary, but her epic cocktail mixing skills are perhaps even more so.
1. The Essential Bar Book is a necessity for any entertainer.
2. These cheeky mixers would be a welcome addition to her bar cart.
3. Who wouldn’t love this glam bottle stopper?
4. A bottle of bubbly in a festive tote bag will ensure you’re invited to her next party.
5. Both amateur and master mixologists alike will get a kick out of this dice set, which prompts you to experiment with creative cocktail combinations.
6. Make shots fun again with these cool Himalayan salt tequila glasses.
7. Every good party needs cheese. Ergo, every good hostess needs this set of cute cheese knives.
8. These letterpress coasters are a clever blend of wit, history and kitsch.
9. The perpetual entertainer will love passing out cocktails on this pretty serving tray.
10. Festive drink stirrers are a fun addition to any fête.
11. Cards Against Humanity is probably the most hilarious and lauded party game of recent years. (Note: do not play at family gatherings.)
12. This rustic tin beverage dispenser comes with a flavor infuser–perfect for party-sized batches of sangria!
13. A portable Bluetooth speaker is a surefire way to get people dancing.
14. This candle embodies the scent of the holidays.
15. Any hostess would be delighted to send her guests home with treats in these adorable gift bags.
And if you’re throwing a soirée yourself this season, any of the above would make excellent additions to your own party supply stash…