Happy Friday, everyone! It’s been a busy week, and I’m looking forward to a leisurely weekend where my biggest challenge will be selecting a Christmas tree and wrestling it into my car. I may also step up my holiday shopping game, because even though it’s only the first week of December, I somehow feel slightly behind. I hope all of you have more exciting plans in store than I do! While you count down to the weekend, check out some of my favorite finds from this week…
1. This is such a cute idea for a DIY hostess gift bundle! (stylemeprettyliving.com)
2. This Mean Girls-inspired doormat is so fetch. I must have it. (etsy.com)
3. Check out these 23 beauty products you didn’t know you needed. Dry conditioner, anyone? (refinery29.com)
4. You need to read this definitive ranking of all the things under Stephen Colbert’s desk. (bustle.com)
5. A batch of this chocolate peanut butter fudge is suddenly all I can think about. Jules, please fly out here and eat this with me. (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
Have a lovely weekend!