Ten days to go until Christmas, and I am deep into holiday baking mode! While I thoroughly enjoy whipping up batches of homemade deliciousness (stay tuned for my rum ball recipe later this week), I hardly fall into the domestic goddess category. Unlike Jules, I order takeout for dinner more often than not, and I occasionally forget to vacuum for weeks on end…Martha Stewart would not approve. But this week’s gift guide is for the lady who does it all and makes it look effortless. Her bathroom is reminiscent of a Four Seasons spa, her potluck contributions have been known to incite riots, and there’s no place in the world that’s cozier or more inviting than her living room. Allow me to present gifts for the domestic goddess!
1. This cookbook from celebrated food blogger Deb Perelman is filled with impressive yet approachable recipes that she’ll be excited to try.
2. An assortment of reed diffusers will keep her home smelling as lovely as it looks.
3. This cute notebook is a great place to scribble down her to-do lists (no sloppy post-its for this girl).
4. Whimsical cookie cutters are a fun way to spice up her baking routine.
5. This beautiful French press is by far the most glamorous way to serve coffee–an essential for her famous Sunday brunches.
6. Fancy soap, because she’s the type of person who will actually use it.
7. This gorgeous binder will keep her favorite recipes organized and accessible.
8. Because “home-baked is best” is the code she lives by.
9. The most elegant rolling pin ever would not be out of place in her kitchen.
10. A decadent faux fur throw will take her sofa from cozy to heavenly.
11. This popcorn maker comes with a melting pot so you can drizzle on butter, chocolate or caramel. Perfect for movie night!
12. She’ll love displaying her cookies on this pretty porcelain tray (no one can admire them if they’re inside a jar).
Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? I still have a few small things to check off my list…wish me luck!