Hello and happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Mil and I are hanging out TWO days in a row. I don’t think we’ve done that in years! Tonight I’ve suckered her into helping me line our kitchen shelves with contact paper, and tomorrow we’re going to a clothing swap. I’m on my fourth wardrobe clean-out in the last two months. It’s crazy how much stuff I’ve held on to over the years. Tops from college that I haven’t worn in months, weird earrings from Goodwill, etc. Are you a clothing hoarder?
Before the weekend officially starts, here’s a round-up of some of my favorites from the week.
1. Many Serial listeners, including myself, were disappointed with the series ending, which was inconclusive. The good news is that juicy details have continued to surface, including the most recent announcement that a new affidavit from Asia McClain, the one witness who could provide Adnan with an alibi, has been submitted to the court as part of Adnan’s current appeal.
2. My husband is cruise-obsessed. He knows all of Carnival’s ships, and is constantly planning our next cruise. My first cruise experience was not great. We had an interior cabin, so enough said. Ever since then, Nick has been trying to convince me to give it another shot. This new luxury ship might be enough to tempt me back on a boat.
3. My laugh of the week: Jennifer Aniston on The Tonight Show. This show is so much better now that Jimmy Fallon is hosting (#truthtelling).
4. I now live in a city with a seemingly endless number of yoga studios. Modo Yoga is just down the street from me in the Green Lake neighborhood, and they have an amazing trial deal for new members. One month of limitless yoga for $40! What?!?! I’m going to my first class tomorrow and can’t wait!
5. This week A Cup of Jo featured a post on different apps that can help run your life for you. Need an at-home blow out? Try GlamSquad. Don’t want to wait in line at the post office? Shyp is the answer! Of course not all of these apps provide service in the Seattle area. Get on it people.
Happy weekend friends!