Happy Friday, you guys! What’s on tap for the weekend? Jules and I have a pie-baking bonanza in the works, so stay tuned for a tasty recipe and some drool-inducing photos. I’m also hoping to check another Oscar-nominated movie or two off my watch list – has anyone seen Whiplash yet?
While you count down to 5 pm, check out some of my favorite links from around the web this week. (Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any crazy SkyMall shopping sprees.)
1. Does anyone else follow Nicole Warne’s blog, Gary Pepper Girl? The photography is always beautiful, and the recent pictures of her native Australia from the air are especially stunning. Makes me want to hop on a plane and head down under immediately! (garypeppergirl.com)
2. Evidently the best way to ensure time with friends is to start a club together. Since pretty much everyone and their mom already belongs to a book club, consider these 7 club ideas. Wine club, anyone? (purewow.com)
3. If winter weather has been unkind to your footwear, read these tips for cleaning and caring for your leather boots. They’ll last so much longer – and look brand new again. (abeautifulmess.com)
4. SkyMall may be going bankrupt! Just in case the worst should happen, stock up now on their most ridiculous products. Highlights include a serenity pod for your cat and a glow-in-the-dark toilet seat. (luckymag.com)
5. Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of a women’s biker gang? Well, truthfully, me neither…but it sounds pretty badass. Over 100 women belong to this particular group, including a singer, a lawyer, a fashion magazine editor and a scientist. Girl power! (refinery29.com)
Have a fantastic weekend!