Hello Friday. Welcome back my old friend! This weekend is shaping up to be a busy one. I’m working Saturday, and then Sunday we’re celebrating both Easter and our wedding anniversary. Nothing says “I’ll love you for the rest of your life” like a basket full of Cadbury Cream Eggs! Are you doing anything fun for Easter this weekend? Easter egg hunt? Church? Brunch?
Whatever you end up doing, have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s round-up of links from around the web!
1. Every spring, I always start looking for a whimsical print or two to brighten up the office or the house. Who doesn’t need a picture of a watermelon pooping out a strawberry in their office? Don’t worry, there are other options.
2. While Ellen Pao didn’t win her gender discrimination case, her fight has still sparked important conversations about gender biases in the workplace. #EqualPay
3. I’m trying to decide what I’m getting Mil for her birthday this year. I’m thinking this.
4. Spend too much time on your phone? So do I! I’m on it while I’m walking to the bus, riding the bus, waiting in line at the store, sitting in bed, and so on. Our phones have become an extension of our hands. My friend introduced me to this app and I’m planning on giving it a try. I’m not going to lie though, I’m a little nervous.
5. Cute pugs + a wedding + a fundraiser to support rescue dogs = all the warm and fuzzy feelings you need to kick off your Friday right.