Packing List: Weekend in San Diego

With our trip to San Diego just ten days away, I’m getting in the mood by making a packing list (ohhh yeah)! Now, since we plan to spend 75% of our time on the beach and the remaining 25% by the pool, the toughest part will be deciding which swimsuits to bring. The two contenders below are right up my alley! Apart from that, all we really need are cute sunglasses, SPF 50, and some fun reading material. (Not pictured: Jules rolling her eyes at my carry-on full of beauty products.)

 

Packing List: Weekend in San Diego

 

 

Am I forgetting anything vital? What are your must-haves for a weekend at the beach?

β™₯ Mil

Advertisements

13 responses

    • Uh oh, I hope you’re right! I will think sunny thoughts…also, do you have any restaurant/beach/shopping recommendations? I’d love to get an insider’s opinion!

    • Haha maybe you’re right…but don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll make time for eating and shopping (our two other passions). πŸ˜‰

    • I fully agree! Planning is half the fun if you ask me πŸ™‚ Thanks for reading, Melissa! Enjoy your weekend!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: