Happy Friday, friends! This week was mercifully short, thanks to the fact that we were on vacation for half of it. It’s amazing how just a few days away can feel so rejuvenating – though I suspect the amazing food and sparkling company also had a little something to do with it. Thankfully we returned to absolutely beautiful weather in Seattle, which made the transition back to reality marginally less painful. What is everybody up to this weekend? I plan to lounge in the sun as much as possible and maybe whip up some key lime pie jello shots…read on for the recipe, as well as some of my other favorites from this week!
1. These key lime pie jello shots look dangerously delicious. Bring them to your next BBQ and brace yourself for the adoration of the masses. (abeautifulmess.com)
2. This guide will pinpoint your ideal kitchen style based on your Myers-Briggs personality type. I tend to fluctuate between ESFJ and ESTJ, and the corresponding kitchens are two of my favorites…though I’d prefer a bit more color! What about you? (thekitchn.com)
3. Considering a career change? Check out these jobs that are almost too cool to be true. I may have missed my calling as a hotel test sleeper. (refinery29.com)
4. If you’re anything like me and Jules, then celebrity gossip is your bread and butter. These 12 books will satisfy your craving for Hollywood scandals and secrets. Perfect for beach reading! (brit.co)
5. Looking for summer travel ideas? Any of these 13 incredible sites across the U.S. would make for a fantastic road trip. (fathomaway.com)
Have a fabulous weekend!