What a long, strange week it’s been! What are you up to this weekend? Jules and I are both excited to relax and unwind in our own ways…while she communes with nature on the Olympic peninsula, I’ll be learning how to make macarons at this French cooking school and binge watching the new season of Orange is the New Black. (Jules, bring me back some s’mores and I’ll save you some macarons, ok?) Now let’s get the weekend started with a few boredom-busting links!
1. You probably have a bucket list going (at least a mental one), but what about your short-term dreams? This video outlining 30 things to do before you turn 30 will inspire you. (greaseandglamour.com)
2. It’s HOT outside, and these raspberry and gin slushies are calling my name. The perfect boozy summer treat! (joythebaker.com)
3. Style blogger Lindsay Thurston addresses an interesting question in this recent post: are fashion and feminism incompatible? (lindsayliving.com)
4. Between BBQs, beach parties and weddings, summer is a time for celebration! Check out these 15 easy party DIYs and make a little something special for your next bash. (stylemeprettyliving.com)
5. Have you ever heard of bibliotherapy? This fascinating article delves into the therapeutic power of reading. (newyorker.com)
I hope you have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the sunshine, wherever you are!