Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? I’m getting over a cold and if you ask me, getting sick in the summer should not be allowed. I mean, it’s the worst. You can’t enjoy a soothing cup of tea when it’s this hot outside, and people tend to look at you funny when you bring a box of Kleenex to the beach. But don’t worry, I’m not letting it hold me back! I plan to soak up every ounce of sun I can this weekend, treat myself to a pedicure, and bake something yummy for our book club. (Oh, and finish the book at some point…) Let’s get the weekend started with a few fun links!
1. In case you haven’t already heard the blessed news, Cupcakes and Cashmere is launching a clothing line! As longtime fans of C&C, Jules and I will undoubtedly be shopping the collection when it hits Nordstrom next month. (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
2. This cool chart breaks down the most popular lipstick shades around the world. (Racked)
3. Who doesn’t fantasize about getting paid to travel to exotic places? These five ladies are living the dream, and are sharing their advice on how to make it happen. (Levo)
4. Navigating the labyrinth that is Ikea can be overwhelming at best. This guide to the greatest things in the store will help. (Design Darling)
5. With temperatures in Seattle about to break into the 90s, all I can think about is spending a day at the pool. I may need one of these glamorous retro swimsuits. (Refinery29)
Wishing you all a lovely weekend filled with good friends, perfect weather and a pitcher of something delicious!