Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? I’m moving out of my apartment at the end of the month, so my life is about to be consumed by boxes and bubble wrap. Though I may get distracted and wander off to the beach, or to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale…both of which are highly likely. Procrastinate with me and enjoy some of my faves from the week!
1. My inner child is drooling over these rainbow sugar cookie ice cream sandwiches. (Paper & Stitch)
2. Did you guys know that using dry shampoo on wet hair is the key to killer volume? I can’t wrap my mind around it. Have any of you tried this technique? (Byrdie)
3. Now trending on Twitter, #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou is combating negative stereotypes with vibrant images depicting the diversity, beauty and modernity of the continent. (One)
4. Have you been meaning to finally fill out that gallery wall? You can now print images directly from Instagram – and from any feed, not just your own! (My Domaine)
5. Read all about what it’s like to be a professional bridesmaid, and stay tuned for the inevitable Katherine Heigl movie. (Refinery29)
Have a wonderful weekend!