Hello friends! This week has flown by in the blink of an eye. It was busy, but in a good way. My friend Anna was in town for the week from LA. We hadn’t seen each other in over two years, but we fell into our same rhythms and banter almost immediately. It was just so great to catch-up with her and her boyfriend, who I met for the first time after four years of them dating!
This weekend promises to be all about friendships as well. I’m celebrating a friend’s 30th birthday tonight and will finally get to see Mil on Sunday. She’s been moving and I’ve been working, so some serious girl time is in order. Hope your weekend plans are filled with friends and fun! While you’re waiting, enjoy our Friday round-up.
1. I stumbled on this blog this week and immediately downloaded this wallpaper for my computer at work. Flamingo fantasies have been dancing through my head all week.
2. A 3-year-old mayor? Where do you go from there? Kid president?
3. Are you guilty of always saying “I’m fine”? Check out this article. It struck a chord with me. As my husband can attest, I’m the queen of saying “I’m fine” when I’m definitely not.
4. For the past few weeks, I’ve been struggling with stomach pain. I wake up in the mornings with a bloated belly and a dull pain. Ginger is great for digestion, so I’ve started working it into my morning routine with ginger tea or a ginger smoothie. The recipe claims it’s a detox drink, but don’t let that title fool you, it’s delicious.
5. As you know, Mil recently moved, which has me on the look out for all sorts of DIY home decor ideas. A knock off Anthropologie rug? Yes, please!
Happy weekend and XOXO,