Happy Friday, everybody! It’s been a tiring week and I’m looking forward to spending some quality time in bed this weekend. Apart from that, I’ll be unpacking some more, trying a new brunch place, and enjoying some yummy bites at the Taste of Main. Meanwhile, Jules is backpacking through the Enchantments with some friends who are visiting from out of town. What about you guys? Any cool plans for the weekend? Let’s kick things off with a few fun links!
1. Feeling a little meh about work lately? Here’s a roundup of 15 career books to inspire you. (A Cup of Jo)
2. These ideas for keeping fit while you travel made me think of Jules, who dutifully went running every morning of our beach vacation while I slept in like a slacker. (World of Wanderlust)
3. Who among us hasn’t dreamed of staying in the world’s most Instagram-worthy boutique hotels? (Fathom)
4. The return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte is nearly upon us, and Starbucks says they’ll be ditching the artificial fillers in favor of actual pumpkin. Woohoo! Let’s hope the deliciousness wasn’t in the caramel coloring. (Refinery29)
5. Fear the Walking Dead premieres this Sunday and I cannot wait! You can watch the opening scene now, which contains our very first walker sighting. Who else is excited for the beginning of the zombie apocalypse? (Vulture)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Image 5 via AMC