Happy Friday, one and all! What are your plans for the holiday weekend? I can’t quite decide what to do with myself – I’ve narrowed it down to a spontaneous road trip or marathon nesting in the new apartment. Either way, singing along loudly to upbeat tunes will surely be involved. While I mull it over, you guys can entertain yourselves with a few of my favorite links from this week…
1. These engagement ring traditions from around the world are so interesting. In Chile, men receive engagement rings too! (WhoWhatWear)
2. Have you heard of the Fluffington Post? It’s your go-to site for adorable, fluffy cuteness. (The Fluffington Post)
3. We all know that Etsy is a magical wonderland of shopping possibilities, but somehow I’ve never purchased any beauty products there. Well, that’s about to change with this roundup of cool beauty finds. The Mermaid Mask is especially intriguing. (Byrdie)
4. This easy trick for keeping the sparkle in your champagne is a game changer. Hello, morning-after mimosas! (Food52)
5. I’ve been feeling the call of the open road lately, and any one of these amazing road trip itineraries look like they could satisfy my wanderlust. (Fathom)
Have a fabulously relaxing long weekend!
P.S. This week marked our blog’s one year anniversary. It’s so bizarre to think that at this time last year we were just getting started! Huge thanks and big internet hugs to all of you who have read our posts, left us sweet comments, and made blogging so much fun. We love you!