Happy Friday, everybody! What are you up to this weekend? I’m visiting this haunted house with some friends, and I can’t wait for all the terrifying, scream-inducing, pants-wetting fun (just kidding about that last one…I hope). Supposedly the place has a pretty gruesome history; it’s ranked as one of the top haunted attractions in the country. Have any of you been? It was between this and zombie paintball, which was too far away (boo). Maybe next year…that gives me 365 days to convince Jules to come along! Now let’s kick off the weekend with a few fun links.
1. Target’s latest designer collaboration launches early next year and will feature crowdsourced designs that are all under 50 bucks. Woohoo! (Brit + Co)
2. Looking for something to do for Halloween? Consult this list of spooky movies and the cocktails to pair them with. (Domino)
3. These networking tips from a Wharton professor will help you uncover the hidden potential in your “dormant ties.” (Ivanka Trump)
4. This simple yet chic hair tutorial would be equally perfect for everyday or a special occasion. (Lace & Pearls)
5. October is Sex and the City month over at The Man Repeller, so naturally one staffer has decided to spend a week as Miranda Hobbes. WWMD? (The Man Repeller)
Have a fabulous weekend!