Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? Work has been pretty hectic for both Jules and me lately, and we’re looking forward to some belated birthday celebrations this weekend. Champagne and wigs will be involved, so you know it’s gonna be good. What’s on your weekend agenda? Any fun plans? Enjoy some of my favorite links from the week as you ponder the possibilities!
1. Mulled wine is one of my favorite drinks at this time of year, and this recipe looks delicious. It would be so easy to do a large batch for a party! (Gimme Some Oven)
2. These photos of beautiful bookstores around the world have me wanting to curl up somewhere cozy with a good read…and maybe a thermos of mulled wine. (Chronicle Books Blog)
3. Get the most out of your nutrient-rich skincare products with this guide to applying face oil and serums. (The Chalkboard)
4. Budget-conscious brides, brace yourselves for awesomeness: ASOS is launching a super affordable line of wedding dresses this spring! (Who What Wear)
5. These 10 pieces of life advice are total gems. Mindy Kaling’s might be my favorite. (A Cup of Jo)
Have a fabulous weekend, everybody!