The official beginning of holiday shopping season is still a few days away, but if you ask us, it’s never too early to get started! This year, we’re kicking off our gift guide series with some ideas for the hostess. With Thanksgiving and a multitude of holiday parties just around the corner, it makes sense to have a few of these goodies ready to go at a moment’s notice. A bottle of vino may be the gold standard, but a more unique and thoughtful hostess gift will definitely be appreciated – and remembered.
1. These festive shot glasses would make any party more fun.
2. You can’t go wrong with a bottle of bubbly, and bringing some in this sweet tote will earn you double points.
3. Every delicious pie deserves an adorable container.
4. The candy in this bento box pairs perfectly with a variety of cocktails – an amazing addition to any bar cart.
5. What hostess wouldn’t enjoy a batch of homemade cinnamon rolls the morning after a party?
6. This flamingo bottle opener is the absolute cutest.
7. A beautiful set of holiday-themed votives is a slam dunk. Hello, sugarplum!
8. Four words: homemade spiced pear vodka.
Do you have a go-to hostess gift? Which of these would you be most excited to receive?