Happy Friday, one and all! How was your Thanksgiving? Are you still in a lingering food coma, or were you up at the crack of dawn to shop the sales like a champ? Either way, I hope your Turkey Day was awesome and relaxing and filled with deliciousness. Enjoy a few of our fave links from the week, ideally while shopping online and eating leftover mashed potatoes out of a martini glass.
1. It’s dark and cold as hell, and we could all use a pick-me-up. Check out these brilliant tips for shaking off the winter gloom! (Coco’s Tea Party)
2. Just in case you didn’t get your fill yesterday, this recipe for pumpkin pie with chocolate crust will definitely satisfy your pie needs. (Style Me Pretty Living)
3. A thankfulness cheat sheet is key to busting out an eloquent/hilarious speech when quizzed by your relatives at Thanksgiving dinner. (Mrs. Lilien)
4. This guide to having the best weekend getaway ever have me itching to take a spontaneous trip. (Camille Styles)
5. If you haven’t seen this amazing SNL sketch yet, throw on a flowing Adele wig and and some winged eyeliner and go watch it right now. I’ll wait. (Huffington Post)
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!