For a shopaholic like me, Christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year. And is there anything more fun in this life than shopping for your best friend? Maybe frolicking in a field with a bunch of puppies (an experience that would be an amazing gift for your BFF, by the way) but I can’t think of much else that can compare. Here are a few of my top picks that I promise your bestie will adore!
1. Your bestie wants Adele’s new album. That’s a scientific fact.
2. You can totally
steal borrow this adorable pom pom hat when she’s not looking.
3. You guys love taking selfies together, and a selfie remote is a way less embarrassing alternative to a selfie stick.
4. Did you know you can buy coffee subscriptions? Your caffeine addict BFF will be eternally grateful.
5. A cute mug reminding her of how awesome she is will pair perfectly with that coffee subscription.
6. If she occasionally needs a reminder to treat herself, this luxurious gift set will do the trick.
7. A sassy makeup bag will make her smile every time she touches up her lipstick.
8. This pearl cuff embodies chic simplicity with a hint of edginess, just like her.
9. She can store all her trinkets in this striped metallic jewelry box, including that BFF necklace she saved from middle school.
10. Her gossip-loaded texts get you through the workday, and this stylish phone case is a testament to that.
For more gift giving ideas, please peruse our other holiday gift guides:
- 2015: for the Hostess, the Man in Your Life
- 2014: for the Domestic Goddess, the Book Lover, the Man in Your Life, the Entertainer, the Jetsetter, the Glamour Girl