Only four days left until Christmas! I’m looking forward to a short work week, mainly because it will give me time to wrap up my holiday shopping (and finally put up my Christmas tree). Do you have everything checked off your list already? It’s especially easy to forget about stocking stuffers until the eleventh hour, so if you need a few last minute gift ideas, I’ve got your back.
1. This chocolate passport from Trader Joe’s is a no-brainer for anyone with a sweet tooth.
2. These faux fur earmuffs are an excellent gift for the person who cares equally about comfort and style.
3. This fabulous hot pink gem speaker would add a pop of color and whimsy to a desk or bookshelf.
4. Every girl on the go needs a pretty compact in her purse!
5. Earbuds are a practical gift for anyone, and these come in a rainbow of fun colors.
6. A carry-on cocktail kit instantly makes any plane ride a million times more bearable.
7. This brass squirrel has got to be the cutest bottle opener ever.
8. A minimalist handmade ring holder will be appreciated by anybody with a surplus of jewelry.
9. This fanciful trinket tray would look adorable on any bedside table.
10. NUXE’s famous dry oil is an everyday luxury, and their fancy limited edition is perfect for gifting.
11. A plaid hanging jewelry holder is a great pick for the trendy traveler.
12. This retro key tag is such a random gift, but that’s what stocking stuffers are for! (Bonus: it only costs $9.)
13. A duo of truffle salts is the perfect treat for your favorite foodie.
What are you hoping to find in your stocking this year?
For more gift giving ideas, please peruse our other holiday gift guides:
- 2015: for the Hostess, the Man in Your Life, the BFF, the Baby Mama
- 2014: for the Domestic Goddess, the Book Lover, the Man in Your Life, the Entertainer, the Jetsetter, the Glamour Girl