Guys. It is February. How did that happen? I’m not quite sure, but I’m already looking forward to the next big holiday on the calendar…Galentine’s Day! Much like Leslie Knope, the genius behind Galentine’s Day, I will take literally any excuse to celebrate my friends and shower them with love (and cute gifts). If you’re in the mood to treat the ladies in your life to a little something special, look no further than our Galentine’s Day gift guide. Everything is under 50 bucks, but most items are way cheaper!
1. A cute Valentine is a must and this one is adorable.
2. Chic rose lip polish is the perfect gift for your beauty-obsessed BFF.
3. Four words, y’all: champagne-soaked gummy bears.
4. This mobile backup charger is festive yet practical.
5. A book of Parisian cocktails is an excellent excuse to get together for a drink (or to start planning your girls’ getaway to France).
6. She’ll smile every time she takes a sip from this cute water bottle.
9. Who wouldn’t love these delicate zodiac rings?
10. I’m so intrigued by this party girl surprise ball (it contains 12 mystery prizes)!
11. Every girl needs a compact, and this is the classiest one ever.
12. Use a cupcake decorating kit to whip up some insanely pretty treats for your friends.
13. This awesome makeup pouch tells it how it is.
14. Add a little sparkle to her life with some keychain bling.
Do you and your lady friends celebrate Galentine’s Day? This year Jules and I will both be traveling (not together, sadly), but last year we spent a glorious day together watching rom-coms and eating Thai takeout. It was the best.