Happy Friday, friends! It’s been a pretty quiet week around here, but that can be a good thing now and then. I caught an advance screening of Tina Fey’s new movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot the other night, which I really enjoyed. What are you up to this weekend? I have major brunch plans, and Jules will be settling into her new home (which has a pool, by the way. So much jealousy). Let’s get the weekend started with a few fun links!
1. Need some advice on jump-starting your workday? Check out the routines of these seven successful women and see how they spend their first hour at the office.
2. My birthday may be a couple of months away, but this birthday cake popcorn is calling out to me. YUM.
3. Behold, the best place for you to travel according to your zodiac sign! Apparently I should plan a trip to Spain – which is pretty legit, since I was just telling my sister how much I want to visit Barcelona.
4. Neat freak that I am, these cute bathroom organization ideas are catnip for my soul. A girl can never have too many trays, jars, or pretty baskets…especially when those baskets are filled with Lush face masks.
5. For all you bloggers out there who are also running a business (or are planning to start one), these books will inspire you.
Bonus: Netflix is looking for people to travel the world and take Instagram photos of awesome movie and tv sets. If you’ve got a killer Instagram feed and a couple of weeks to kill, check it out!
Have a wonderful weekend!