Happy Friday, everyone! Spring is trying its very hardest to happen around here, and I’m looking forward to slightly higher temperatures this weekend and maybe even some open-toed shoes. Be the change you wish to see in the world, right? I’m also excited to have brunch with some friends I haven’t seen in awhile and catch up over mimosas and chilaquiles. What are you up to this weekend? Whatever’s on the agenda, I hope you have fun and enjoy this week’s roundup!
1. Everyone I know has such crazy busy schedules these days! The art of making time is something that can benefit us all. (From Roses)
2. Fake your way to built-in bookshelves (among other things) with these super chic IKEA hacks. (My Domaine)
3. Not sure where to shop for affordable art? These online resources are all budget-friendly. Personally, I’m a big fan of Society 6 and 20×200. (A Cup of Jo)
4. In honor of Women’s History Month, please enjoy these historic pictures of badass ladies during World War II. (Buzzfeed)
5. I’m not one to deny the power of a good serum, but these foods can be just as helpful in your quest for smooth, glowing skin. (The Everygirl)
Have a lovely weekend!