Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? Mine has been pretty relaxed, with the exception of filing my taxes (always a soul-crushing experience). In other news, if you haven’t seen this hilarious video of two guys tricking their little sister into thinking the zombie apocalypse has arrived, you need to watch it right now. I’ll wait. Pretty good, right? Now, please enjoy a few of my favorite links from the week!
1. If you have a vacation coming up, check out Grace Atwood’s travel tips. This girl is always on a plane to somewhere awesome, so she knows her stuff! (The Stripe)
2. These are the 20 most popular places on Earth, according to Instagram’s geotagging. How many have you visited? (Refinery29)
3. Working out is the worst, but some of these unique fitness classes look really interesting. I’d totally try underwater spinning! (Glitter Guide)
4. Whether you’re plagued by redness or undereye circles, there’s a perfect concealer out there for every possible skin concern. (A Girl, Obsessed)
5. I desperately need this glorious tomato, peach & burrata salad in my life. (Two Peas and Their Pod)
Have a wonderful weekend!