Happy Friday! After returning from vacation, it’s been a bit of a struggle to get back into my regular routine, but I’m more or less back on track now. If I sleep in ridiculously late tomorrow, I should be back to full power. In other news, I’m attending my friend’s son’s 1st birthday party on Saturday, and I still can’t quite believe I’m at the point in my life where I can say things like that! What are you up to this weekend? Here are a few fun links to entertain you until you rush off into the sunset.
1. Here are five compelling books to read this spring, including one so steamy that it supposedly makes 50 Shades look like the Bible. (Cup of Jo)
2. Guys, I want to visit Charleston soooo bad. This travel guide is only intensifying my desire to book a flight out there ASAP. The food alone seems like it would be worth the plane ticket! (The Stripe)
3. Ladies with layered hair, say hello to the simplest styling trick ever. It’ll work on any hair texture, too. (The Beauty Department)
4. Key lime pie in ice cream form? Be still, my heart! I desperately need a KitchenAid stand mixer just so I can make this recipe. (A Beautiful Mess)
5. When it comes to packing, I am definitely not a minimalist, but the “snowball method” sounds intriguing. Are you a checked bag or a carry-on only kind of girl? (Refinery29)
Have a fabulous weekend!