Happy Friday, friends! It’s been quite a week…now that it’s behind me, I definitely need a massage and a couple of stiff drinks. Not necessarily in that order. What are you up to for Memorial Day weekend? Is anyone going on a road trip? I really meant to plan a mini adventure/getaway this year, but sadly it just didn’t happen. I’ll have to make up for it this summer. Anyway, let’s kick off the weekend with a few fun links!
1. Everyone deserves a little “me time,” but all too often it falls by the wayside. Here are five nice things you can do for yourself next month. They’re easy, I promise! (The Golden Girl)
2. I’m pretty sure this guide to reaping the benefits of being a morning person without actually getting up early was written with yours truly in mind. (The Zoe Report)
3. Beauty junkies, you’ll love these natural lipstick brands. Bite Beauty is one of my all-time favorites. (A Beautiful Mess)
4. These gloriously colorful, whimsical cocktails will have you in the mood for summer entertaining. (Glitter Guide)
5. This interview with the wedding columnist for the New York Times is fascinating. Major job envy! (The Coveteur)
Have a wonderful long weekend!