Happy Friday, friends! How was your week? It may have been a short one, but I am very much ready for the weekend. I’m excited to attend the Main Street Choc Walk tomorrow, which is exactly what it sounds like: an excuse to stroll through my neighborhood sampling bonbons and sipping wine. I hope your weekend plans are just as sweet! But first, please enjoy a few of my favorites from this week.
1. I’m a hardcore stationery hoarder, and Hello!Lucky is my latest obsession. Their letterpress cards are adorable, hilarious, and totally pun-tastic. (Hello!Lucky)
2. Lip stains are the name of the game when it comes to summer beauty, and I can’t wait to try some of Emily’s favorites. (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
3. Happy National Donut Day, y’all! Here are all the places you can get free donuts today. You’re welcome! (Thrillist)
4. These photos from Rosie’s trip to Tulum are making me want to go back to Mexico…and eat a crazy amount of guac on the beach, obviously. (The Londoner)
5. We’re all familiar with the KonMari approach to cleaning house, but I’m personally somewhat partial to the joy of clutter. (Vogue)
Have an awesome weekend!