Happy Friday! How was your week? I’ve been feeling so unmotivated lately…I think deep in my heart, I’m really bitter about the fact that I’m an adult and I don’t get the entire summer off anymore. It’s so hard to get anything done at this time of year, am I right? Especially when your Instagram feed is filled with people having awesome summer adventures. I may need to follow people with less enviable lives. Anyway, here are a few fun links to distract you from whatever it is you were working on. Enjoy!
1. French women have effortless beauty figured out, and now you can steal all their skincare secrets. (Waiting on Martha)
2. Whether you’re an art lover, a foodie, or both, you’ll want to add the 10 best museum restaurants in the world to your bucket list. (The Blonde Salad)
3. Curating an expensive-looking wardrobe doesn’t have to cost a fortune! Here are five ways to look classy as hell without blowing your budget. (Sed Bona)
4. These pink lemonade jello shot slices are the cutest boozy snack I have ever laid eyes on. (A Beautiful Mess)
5. From selling clothes on Poshmark to writing product reviews, these clever ways to make money online will pay for an entire summer’s worth of happy hour margaritas. (Coming Up Roses)
Have a fabulous weekend!