TGIF, you guys! It’s been a hectic week and I feel like my brain is at full capacity lately…between that and this chilly, damp weather we’ve been having in Seattle, I’m in a bit of an early summer funk. I may be in desperate need of a vacation (or a super long nap/light coma). Anyway, I hope you have something relaxing planned for the weekend! But first, let’s unwind with a few fun links.
1. In this interview, the founders of theSkimm discuss finding your voice, going viral, and their journey from dreamers to full-fledged businesswomen. (The Coveteur)
2. These sweet & creamy coconut popsicles are basically summer on a stick. (Style Me Pretty)
3. Ladies, there are SO many creepers in the world. This new app is designed to help you fend off the worst of ’em. (Refinery29)
4. This city guide reads like a love letter to Seattle, and it’s inspiring me to do some exploration in my own backyard. How have I never heard of Neon Taco? (Cup of Jo)
5. If you agree that every getaway should include sunshine and sand, say hello to your ultimate beach vacation bucket list. (PureWow)
Bonus: I love the message of Together Women Can, a public awareness campaign encouraging women to support each other in the workplace as peers, mentors, and friends. (Lean In)
Have a fabulous weekend!