Happy Friday, you guys! It’s been a very long week and I’m excited to do some serious relaxing this weekend, and perhaps enjoy an out-of-control ice cream sundae (see #1 below). I’m even more excited to go wedding dress shopping with my friend Sarah, who’s getting married next summer. Yay! What are you up to this weekend? Before you take off on any adventures, here are a few fun links for you to enjoy.
1. Local restaurant Vivo 53 is adding some insane sundaes to their menu. Topped with everything from ice cream sandwiches to macarons, they are truly a sugar coma waiting to happen. Who’s going to help me eat one? (425 Magazine)
2. I really loved this post about breaking out of routines that may be holding you back. As a creature of habit, I can totally relate. (Gal Meets Glam)
3. Oribe is expanding their horizons with a makeup collection and skincare line! I’m definitely going to need every single product. (Allure)
4. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child premiered last week, and with that, J.K. Rowling claims Harry’s story is now officially over. Hmm…we’ll see. (Vanity Fair)
5. This list of things everyone but you is doing this summer will make you laugh. (Medium)
Have a great weekend!