Happy Friday, one and all! What are you up to this weekend? Jules and I are looking forward to a delicious brunch with Asa and Tina, two of our favorite blogger buddies. Also on my to do list is a viewing of The Martian and curling up on the couch with October’s book club pick. (We’re reading The Shining in honor of Halloween – have you read it?) Anyway, I hope you enjoy these links that I’ve lovingly compiled for you from across the interwebs!
1. In case The Devil Wears Prada wasn’t conclusive enough, one magazine editor is revealing exactly how traumatic it is to be interviewed by Anna Wintour: “I’ve had breakups with men I actually liked that took less out of me emotionally.” (Racked)
2. You guys. I have found a recipe for broccoli cheddar soup with fried cheese curds. I repeat: this soup has FRIED CHEESE CURDS IN IT. (Half Baked Harvest)
3. This new collaboration between NARS and fashion photographer Steven Klein looks awesome. I’ll take one of everything, please! (Refinery29)
4. My feet have been ravaged by summer frolicking (worth it), and this pedicure hack involving crushed aspirin and lemon juice sounds like a promising fix. (Byrdie)
5. These 31 reasons to throw a party for no reason are an inspiration. #23 is so Jules, and #25 is pretty much the only excuse I need! (Domaine)
Have an amazing weekend…and maybe throw an impromptu party!