Apart from summer, spring is definitely my favorite season. Flowers blooming! The return of sandal weather! Puppies frolicking in the sunshine! (Can’t you picture the montage?) It’s tough to beat. While we may have briefly regressed to the chilly dampness of winter this week, I’m firmly in the spring mindset now and there’s no going back. These are the top 10 activities and experiences on my to-do list this season.
1. Bring home all the pink peonies I can carry
2. Catch a daytime Mariners game
3. Hunt down the perfect pair of nude lace-up sandals
4. Treat myself to a facial
5. Visit Molly Moon’s new Eastside location
6. Purge the heck out of my wardrobe and donate anything I haven’t worn in over a year
7. Do as much shopping as possible at my neighborhood farmers market
8. Take a cocktail mixing class
9. Hang the gallery wall in my living room (technically, this has been on my to-do list for the past eight months)
10. Plan a Memorial Day weekend getaway – Palm Springs, perhaps?
What are you most excited about this season? Do you have a spring to-do list?