Happy Friday, friends! I’m super excited for the long weekend, even though my 4th of July is shaping up to be pretty low-key. What about you? Are you heading to a family BBQ, or taking in a spectacular fireworks show? Or perhaps whipping up a batch of patriotic cocktails? Whatever you’re up to, I hope it’s memorable and fun! Before you jet off on your weekend adventures, please enjoy a few of my favorite links from this week.
1. It’s been way too long since I went on a big trip, and I’m getting a little wanderlusty. I want to make travel more of a priority, and not just because it makes you a better person. (Hand Luggage Only)
2. Apparently 90% of the signs of aging are due to sun exposure. Yikes! Unless you’d rather spend the rest of your days in an underground bunker, here are a few simple ways to protect your skin this summer. (Glitter Guide)
3. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your to-do list but are short on time, knock out some of these deeply satisfying organizational tasks that can be completed in five minutes or less. (Camille Styles)
4. The next time you have a truly terrible week, why not lean into it and throw yourself a pity party? As Lorelai Gilmore taught us, sometimes you just need to wallow! (Oh Happy Day)
5. Saving money is hard, guys. But with a little self-discipline, these tricks will make it easier. (Career Girl Daily)
In other news, I want to let you guys know that I may not be posting as frequently for a bit. Writing three posts a week is always a challenge, but it’s especially tough at this time of year, and what I really need is to get out and enjoy the sunshine instead of sitting in front of my computer all weekend. Can anyone relate? Anyway, I’ll still be here – just not posting quite as religiously as usual!
Have a fabulous weekend, and Happy 4th of July to our American readers!