Happy first day of summer, y’all! Summer is the best for so many reasons, one of them being that it’s by far the easiest season to dress for. Any given outfit really only requires a few key pieces. For instance, a pretty sundress + gladiator sandals + sunnies = blammo, instant perfection! What could be simpler? Here are 10 wardrobe staples that will make getting dressed a total breeze all summer long.
1. A little white dress, the summertime version of the LBD. Preferably a lacy one!
2. Nude wedge sandals go with literally everything and make your legs look a million miles long.
3. A killer sun hat will instantly put you in a summer state of mind.
4. Breathable linen shorts are a no-brainer.
5. An off-the-shoulder top, because I’m pretty sure it’s the law this season.
6. A stylish beach tote to hold all your summer essentials.
7. Giant, glamorous sunglasses. The bigger the better.
8. Super sexy white jeans (just don’t leave home without a Tide stick).
9. Some classic espadrilles. I love this striped pair!
10. A maxi dress that you can wear everywhere from the beach to the bar.
I’m still in search of the perfect LWD. What are your go-to pieces this summer?