Happy Friday, lovelies! How was your week? It’s finally starting to feel like spring around here, and I love it. Work has been crazy busy for me lately, so I’m excited to do some serious lounging in the sun this weekend and not much else. Well, there will probably be a brunch in my future, who am I kidding. Anyway, I hope you have an equally relaxing and sunny weekend ahead of you, and enjoy this week’s links!
1. I have a major weakness for anything involving pineapple, so of course this Hawaiian-inspired burger is making me drool. (The Pioneer Woman)
2. Finally, what we’ve all been waiting for: a guide to working out without leaving your bed! This is totally going to revolutionize exercise. (Into the Gloss)
3. This DIY room spray would look soooo pretty on my bedside table. (designlovefest)
4. Beauty devotees, check out this roundup of the most influential women in the industry, past and present. From Essie Weingarten to Michelle Phan, the gang’s all here! (Refinery29)
5. After watching the internet lose its collective mind over Hamilton for the past eight months, I’m happy to report that the Broadway smash will be making a Seattle stop on its national tour. (Seattle Times)
Have a fantastic weekend!