Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine has been crazy busy, but we had a mini heat wave a few days ago, so I dropped everything and made a beeline for the beach after work. It was glorious. Apart from that, things have been pretty nonstop. I’m really looking forward to relaxing this weekend and having my mom over for brunch on Mother’s Day. Mimosas and scones are the greatest gift of all, right? (Just kidding, Mom!) What are your plans for the weekend? As you count down the hours to sweet freedom, please enjoy a few of my favorite links from this week.
1. Looking for vacation inspiration? Set your sights on these incredible Airbnb homes around the world, including a private prep school in Ireland and a lighthouse in Australia.
2. A French company in Dubai has opened a pop-up nap bar, where you can curl up amidst luxury pillows and relax in style. And oh yeah, it’s free. Happy hour indeed!
3. These 15 wine slushies are making me look forward to summer even more than I usually do. Bring on the sangria sno cones!
4. One Kickstarter campaign is taking the “woman card” to the next level – by creating a full deck featuring badass ladies like Sally Ride, Rosa Parks, and Beyoncé.
5. This guide to selecting a brunch outfit according to your hangover made me laugh. Brunch will not be denied!
Have a fabulous weekend!