As beauty-obsessed as I am, I’m beyond lazy when it comes to styling my hair. Hair always takes a backseat to makeup in my morning routine; usually I’ll just blow-dry, spritz with texturizing spray, twist it into a messy bun and hope that I get some intentional-looking loose waves out of it later. But after months of disheveled, static-y winter hair, I’m ready to step up my game. I’ve rounded up some of the prettiest and easiest hairstyles for spring, and none of them should take you more than 15 minutes max (though most are much quicker). Links to tutorials are below!
1. This low criss-cross bun is both romantic and chic, and would be perfect for an evening out.
2. All you need for this elegant updo is an elastic headband! Amazing, right?
3. This sleek ponytail is practically effortless and a great option for shorter hair.
4. This plaited updo looks complex, but couldn’t be easier. If you can braid and have a few bobby pins on hand, you can do this!
5. The Celtic knot is probably the trickiest of all these hairstyles, but it’s so lovely I’m including it anyway. Jules, I may need your help with this one…
6. The double bun is simple and sophisticated, and will look especially beautiful if you have thick hair.
7. Give your hair a little extra oomph with the longer, fuller ponytail.
8. If fishtail braiding is too challenging for you (it certainly is for me), then this easy faux fishtail braid is the answer. Very Daenerys-esque, don’t you think?
Would you try any of these styles? Which one is your favorite?