Happy Friday! On a scale of 9-10, how excited are you for the weekend? The past few days have been crazy, and I’m looking forward to some much-needed relaxation time. There are three more days of Xfinity Watchathon Week left (which totally deserves national holiday status if you ask me), and I’ve got a LOT of binge watching left to do. I’m currently watching the first season of Outlander, and I am steadfastly determined to catch up on all the episodes before time runs out. Sleep is for the weak! Now let’s dive into the glorious weekend with some fun links from around the interwebs.
1. I’m fascinated by personality profiling, and this app has one of the most unique takes on it I’ve ever seen. Completely different from Myers-Briggs, it’s nonetheless eerily accurate. (The Golden Girl)
2. If your ultimate dream is to pull a Grace Kelly and marry royalty, here’s your guide to becoming a princess. (NY Mag)
3. Four tantalizing little words: fresh mango margarita frosty. (How Sweet It Is)
4. Too broke to plan an international adventure? Here are some ideas for a night in that will transport you around the world. (The Everygirl)
5. Social media gurus, get your resumes ready: Queen Elizabeth II is looking for a new Head of Digital Engagement! This is your chance to hang out with the Royal Family and post a million corgi photos on Instagram…I’m guessing. (Refinery29)
Have a fabulous weekend!