Happy Friday, friends! Despite some interesting things happening around town (most notably, the Fremont Solstice Festival and Naked Bike Race) I’m looking forward to a pretty quiet weekend. A brunch here, a cocktail there, and if I’m feeling particularly ambitious, maybe I’ll even catch up on Game of Thrones. Do you have anything fun planned? While you think it over, here are a few fun links from this week.
1. I’m bookmarking this insanely decadent caramel-drenched flourless chocolate cake recipe for my next birthday. Sparklers a must! (What’s Gaby Cooking)
2. If you get bored this weekend, here’s how to create and organize the closet of your dreams. (The Everygirl)
3. This piece on the primacy of female friendship and the rise of the platonic rom-com really speaks to my soul. (The Atlantic)
4. Of the 12 types of trips everyone should take before turning 40, I’ve done 8 so far. Maybe I can combine a few for my next vacation. Solo cross-country road trip, perhaps? (PureWow)
5. I’ve saved the best for last: you can now order granita at Starbucks as part of their new sunset menu! Yummm! (Refinery29)
Have a great weekend!